In the world of today it seems that everyone’s lifestyle is becoming more and more hectic. People are constantly travelling and often don’t have the time to think of small everyday gestures. However, the advance in technologies nowadays allows us to order flowers for someone’s birthday or anniversary and surprise them without even showing up at their doorstep. This convenience has led to the emergence of numerous flowers business, offering all kinds of services and all sorts of flowers and floral arrangements. When you offer a bouquet online the distance simply doesn’t matter, as you can even send it international.
With all that’s going on these days many people wonder why should they send flowers, if they can simply write an email, or send a text message, or post on their friend’s wall and use all sorts of social media to communicate and congratulate their friends. The reason is: because everybody can use social media, but sending virtual flowers is simply not the same. We tend to forget how much someone means to us by using the Internet and our phones so regularly. We just assume that a wall post or tweets are enough. The truth is that you can say so much more with flowers. Sending someone flowers is the closest to being with them on their joyous event. The flowers will remind them that you care and love them and if chosen according to their symbolism you can even speak your heart. However, choosing flowers doesn’t have to be a burden and you don’t necessarily have to spend hours searching for the right flower and its symbolism – it is the thought that matters and the simple gesture of giving flowers is a universal token of care and affection.
If you still don’t get why you should send someone flowers, then here is a list of common reasons, some of which may surprise you. Next time you see yourself in one of the following situations, simply order a beautiful bouquet online and send it:
• A husband can send his wife flowers and a gift when he can’t be home for their wedding anniversary because of work.
• Brothers and sisters who live away from each other can send flowers for birthdays to one another, as well as flowers for their parents’ anniversary.
• An exchange student, who has returned home, can send flowers as a thank you to their host family or friends.
• An office can send flowers to a colleague who’s getting married or had a baby, or a colleagues that is ill.
• Sympathy flowers can be sent to a neighbor or a friend who has suffered a loss, just to show them that you care and think of them.
• A person in love can send “Just because” flowers to their loved one, with or without occasion.
• A student who is studying far from home and cannot make it for their mom’s birthday.
• An office can send flowers to a business partner or a for a cherished client’s birthday.
The list of reasons for sending flowers is endless. Of course it is up to the individual, but there isn’t anyone who would not be pleased to receive a bouquet. There is such a huge range of flowers to choose from on the Internet that you can find literally anything for anyone. Choosing flowers is a pleasant moment and knowing that you’ve surprise someone and made them happy is even better.